Permanent Magnet DC Motors Designs & Ratings
- Two pole permanent magnet design provides excellent commutation even under the most adverse and severe conditions. Allows minimum maintenance and downtime in brush replacement.
- Electrical designs available for special speed and torque requirements.
- Permanent Magnet DC Motors at 12 volts through 240 volts.
- 500 through 5000 RPM.
- Drip-proof, TENV (Totally enclosed, non-ventilated) and TEFC (totally-enclosed, fan-cooled) enclosures.
- Permanent Magnet Motor designs available for either battery or generator, or rectified A.C. power (steady-state). Standard motor designs available in 1.0 and 1.25 service factor.
- 1/8 through 2 HP (depending on current limitations and speed).
- 56 Frame (6 5/8 inch outside diameter) standard, custom housing frames available
- Special shaft designs available
- Conduit boxes available as accessory. F1 or F2 mount.
- Other accessories include mounting studs, electrical leads, custom mounting bases and custom c-flanges
- Special designs available to meet MilSpec (military specifications: radio suppression, Navy Service, etc.).
|DC Mtrs, LLC
601 Alexander Street
Merrill, WI 54452